RWD Menu Springfield Secondary Springfield Secondary SchoolLifelong Learners, Exemplary Leaders Website Search
Aims of our CCA Programme
- Our programme aims to give a more complete and balanced education. It teaches our pupil through informal instruction, the values of sharing, teamwork co-operation, friendship and other qualities which are essential in character-building for the sake of self and nation-building.
- Pupils with special talents or potential in these areas of interests will be nurtured and guided to attain higher levels of achievement and to win glory and honour for themselves, their families and even our nation.
- We would like to develop in each of our pupils a life-long skill or an area of interest that he or she could pursue as a life-long recreational activity.
- CCA participation is COMPULSORY. All students must have at least one CCA and they are not allowed to change their CCA without the permission of the Principal or HOD/CCA
- As required by Ministry of Education’s CCA policy, the School Band, National Cadet Corps (NCC) and the National Police Cadet Corps (NPCC) are mandatory CCAs for all secondary schools. Pupils in these CCAs are not permitted t change their CCA during their school years except for medical reasons.
CCA Grading System – LEAPS Award
Please refer to the student's handbook for more details of the new CCA grading system - LEAPS 2.0. Thank you
|Physical Sports||Uniformed Groups|
|Visual & Performing Arts||Clubs & Societies|