Springfield Secondary School endeavours to promote environmental awareness and empower staff and students to take action and work towards building a sound environmental ethic and sustainability.
Our Vision is for Springfield Secondary to steer the community around us to be environmentally responsible.
Springfield Secondary School will promote
Energy and water conservation by
- ensuring energy and water efficient features are fixed where possible.
- establishing an environment management system to measure and monitor operational activities with significant environmental impact.
Environmental promotion and protection by
- Minimising the impact of our work activities and products on the environment while maximising the use of recyclables and reusable materials.
- Developing educational programmes or activities that will help teach, promote and implement the balance and harmony between man and the environment.
- Protecting, preserving and enhancing the natural environment of the school.
Springfield Secondary School